Bah Humbug!!
When it comes to that "Holiday that will not be Mentioned" I have decided that I love the lights and the decorations, but the whole shopping gig.....not so much.
If you live around the Toledo, Ohio area the Toldeo Zoo has a fabulous light display that I completely recommend.
Well worth the trip and the time, but look out for the cold. GF and I went this past w/e and it was below 30 with somewhat gusty winds. It really helped to have those foot warmer type things in our shoes.
They cost only 1 dollar at the Bullseye store, but it is awesome how much better one feels when the feet are warm and not freezing.
Since the last time I went to the zoo they also seem to have switched many of the lights over to LEDs and they are really nice.
Shopping...yuk, light seeing (word play intended there) two thumbs up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment