Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Have Become One Of Them....

A gym geek. I would never have thought that could happen to me. Today though I was there and walking on the treadmill and got into one of those kind of exercise induced euphoric states. Then I proceeded to hit the lat pull down bar, and what I think of as the hard ass machine. Not that it is hard to do, but it is supposed to make my ass hard. I also think of it as the horse kick machine. Somehow they have developed this instrument of torture that allows a person to essentially lift weights with their ass muscles. My gluteus minimus is so happy....it hopes to kick the shit out of those neighboring gluteus maximus muscles any day now...... Here is a link to the song I was listening to when the exercise induced euphoria hit....Sorry if you get a commercial for the start...hang in there...and if you need a new work out song for your I-pod...think about it....it can be trance inducing....


Plus it is a kinda hot video....I'm not sure that I will ever think of Little Red Riding Hood or a red teddie in the same way....YOWZA....here is your Big Bad Wolf....


No comments:

Post a Comment