It is an interesting thing to say to people that I work in a prison. Sometimes I can see their eyes glaze over because they really don't know what to say next.
I think so far I have one favorite story. I should probably get the you must be 18 or older warning on my blog for this tale. So..there is your warning that you might want to consider carefully before reading further.
I did not personally witness this situation. It was re-told to me by a person who has worked in a prison setting for many years.
This person was telling me the story of an inmate who came to them with a complaint of hemorrhoids. Apparently a tube of generic Prep H was given out to help shrink the nasty little buggers. Pretty sure that the nurse in this case just thought it was run of the mill ol' hemorrhoids and did not bother to take a peek. When it comes down to looking at assholes...well sometimes you want to just skip that portion of the program.....I know that I would.
I probably showed a bit of my own personal character when this story was re-told to me as well.
Anyway...to get to the point here, so after awhile this particular prisoner comes back and has had no success with the shrinkage of said hemorrhoids. So...in prison always think unicorn when originally you think that you might be looking for a plain ol' horse.
Apparently these little hang arounds were actually anal warts.
Eeeeewwwww.....
How my personal character showed in this situation? I said to the person who was telling the story.....makes you wonder what he really wanted the Prep H for huh?
I will let you, dear reader, decide what exactly I meant by writing that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment